Brief Outline of Job Responsibilities:
· Provide Planning and scheduling support requirements in the execution of major projects in the company capital program.
· Develop projects using the latest project planning and scheduling tools like Primavera.
· Plan and provide work direction as required in the preparation of planning and scheduling control systems.
· Provide engineering procurement and construction supervision and evaluate the progress and execution of assigned projects.
· Provide staffing guidance to engineering and construction supervisors in the area of planning and scheduling by analyzing and evaluating all relevant data.
Degree: Engineering Degree / Certification as Planning Engineer
Special Skills and Knowledge:
· Strong communication skills and ability to speak effectively before groups.
· Computer skills MS Office tools project management software verbal and writing skills.
· Experience in both engineering and design.